Absence Management Reports and Analysis
Activ Absence management reports have been designed to support HR Managers in managing sickness absence, giving quick easy access to the absence management data you need to manage your team.
Some of our most popular reports include:
- ‘Day 1’ Sickness Absence Report – easily identify who frequently reports themselves sick on Monday and Friday
- Headline Absence Report – analyses sickness absence throughout the business
- Staff Holiday Report – leave remaining – Alerts HR to remaining annual leave, so they can prompt staff to book.
- Bradford factor report – Reports on short term sickness absence
- Annual Leave Summary Report – a summary report on annual leave across the business
- Cumulative Leave & Leave Type Report – gives a summary report on all types of absence
- TOIL Balance & Staff Cover Levels Report
- Sickness Absence Analysis Report
- Days lost by Month
- Absence days by type – find out what illnesses are costing you money
Access to the absence management reports is configurable with multi-level access – meaning HR are in control of the reports that line managers have access to.
Extending limited absence management reporting abilities to Line Managers means that they are able to manage their teams more effectively with less reliance on HR – but HR remains in control.
What if I still need to produce absence management reports in Excel?
Activ Absence management software provides you with absence reporting tools – so you won’t need to use spreadsheets any more if you don’t want to. You can even automate the system so that scheduled absence reports are automatically sent to your inbox.
However, if for some reason you still need absence reports in Excel spreadsheet format (for example, to present your absence management reports to the board) then you can export all the leave and sickness absence reports, subject to your access level, directly from Activ Absence into a spreadsheet.
The absence reports can also be imported into your other HR systems by exporting them in CSV format.