Activ Absence and Information Security
Activ Absence and the Activ People HR suite are developed, managed and supported by Codel Software Ltd. Codel Software Ltd have under gone a rigorous information security risk assessment, and have implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to eliminate, reduce and monitor all the threats identified in the risks assessment.
An independent audit of the information security at Codel Software Ltd has been completed by SGS the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS have certified that Codel Software meet the International Information Security standard ISO27001.
Codel Software Ltd is an independent software development company whose core services include:
- Software Development
- Hosted Solutions
- Applications Support
In the provision of these services, Codel Software will interact with a variety of information assets, with various degrees of confidentiality. They will also be required to complying with statutory and regulatory legislation and other applicable requirements to which they subscribe (contractually and voluntary). The purpose of the ISMS is to manage the information Assets providing assurance of its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
To provide interested parties with the assurance that information is being ‘handled’ appropriately Codel Software has implemented an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) that complies with ISO 27001:2013.
Codel Software are committed to continually improving the ISMS and has established a number Information Security Fundamental Objectives.
- To protect the organisation’s business information and any customer information within its custody or safekeeping by safeguarding its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- To establish safeguards to protect the organisation’s information resources from theft, abuse, misuse and any form of damage.
- To establish responsibility and accountability for Information Security in the organisation.
- To encourage management and staff to maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and skill to allow them to minimise the occurrence and severity of Information Security incidents.
- To ensure that the organisation is able to continue its commercial activities in the event of significant Information Security incidents.